Oh! Don't get all excited. Nothing to see here, move along. It's just, my *favorite* movies in the whole world (at this moment) are Blade & Blade 2. I have this unholy love for gothic vampire cheese, especially if there's, like, rave scenes with a smidgeon of S & M thrown in. Mmmm. Black pvc. I all happy, shit.
::cries bitter tears::
I don't know why it didn't work. It should have worked! I don't require the deepest of plotting, and this movie has some tricks.... good visuals... but still, I zoned out for a half hour in the middle of it with a really nice fantasy about things that may or may not, indeed, strap on and... oh! Hello! /tmi
Too bad. I need some gore. 'Tis the season.
In other news:
1. either I start doing yoga again, or it's back to dragging my ass behind me in a little wheeled cart. "Oh My God! We have a sighting!" Hee.
2. I may already be a winner.
3. it was only my battery. I have my car back. Yay!
4. work tried to call me today. Bwah! I laugh!
5. JC. yes, that's it. figure if I'm gonna repeat myself, I may as well pare it done to the essentials