1. How many places have you lived in, in your entire life? Name cities and states, please.
Oh, boy. Let's see.
Taos, New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Winter Park, Florida
2. Do you have a tattoo? I don't think you do, but I may be wrong. If you ever got a tattoo, where would it be, and of what? Why? If you have one (or more), what is it, and why?
I have four tattoos. Chinese symbol meaning "to seek" on my right forearm, sun on the back of my neck (kinda faded, looks more like a flower or a blob now), dragon around my belly button, and a celtic knotwork fish below my left collarbone. All black and whites. I keep thinking about getting another one, maybe on my back, but it hasn't become urgent yet. Perhaps I'll drag Donna and Ashley somewhere when we're in Chicago. Something growing, I think, some plant. I don't know. I've got all the other elements, it just seems right.
3. What are your quirks? The little odd things you do that others sometimes just stare at?
I sing to myself and dance around a lot. Bwah! The coolest thing is when people kind of voluntarily join in.
4. You get to choose one of your stories that you find out has actually happened. It's all true. Which one do you pick, and why?
Oooh, good one. I would have to say my first one, Spill. Because of the loving trickC thing, and the guys all being fun doofuses, but also the weird tinge, which I would like to imagine being real. Also, the thought of Chris and JC writing music together reduces me to a puddle.
5. What were the last three cds you bought?
Banco de Gaia, Last Train to Lhasa
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Best of
Manu Dibango, Rough Guide
Got those at the record store with sperrywink and dick_grayson. The Banco de Gaia is phenomenal, as is the Nick Cave. The Manu Dibango disappointed me. I was expecting it to be all funky grooves like his Soul Makossa stuff (the african chorus in Michael Jackson's Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' is a direct lift from Soul Makossa), but it's really... mellow. I gots to be in the mood, you know.
Now I want to get a tattoo.
eta: I like these.