1) What is your favorite science fiction film?
Aliens, but not the director's cut. Also love Pitch Black.
2) What is your favorite, if you have one, chick flick?
Like... I go in for explosions and spaceships, generally. You know, vampires and and serial killers and shit. Not even sure I know what a chick-flick is. On the Line?
3) What is your favorite buddy film?
Heh. Does Seven count?
4) What is your favorite B movie -- you know it isn't good, but you adore it anyway?
Twister. Or maybe The Saint.
5) What is your favorite lame film? For this purpose lame is defined as: a film that would have been good except for one nagging thing, i.e. it was well acted and written but it was a cliched plot or it was a good film, but it came out at the wrong time for it so it didn't work.
Dude! Point Break. Love the film, but Keanu just reeks.
I add one, for fun: My favorite horror film is Event Horizon. Or maybe Carpenter's Prince of Darkness. Or the original Haunting of Hill House. The Ring! Blair Witch! Sixth Sense! Hee. I LOVE horror films.
The icon frenzy continues apace. I always was slow to catch on. This one's from northernveil.