1. Stem cells: infused. I managed not to stick myself to the liquid nitrogen tank, and didn't spray the room with stem cells when changing bags. Good. I did, however, receive a round of braying laughter when I mentioned "liquid oxygen" to someone at work. Because, you know, it's nitrogen. Comedy gold.
2. The guy with the GI bleed through his colostomy? Died that night.
3. That one really mean doctor who everyone hates was joking around with me yesterday. It was the weirdest damn thing.
4. SeSa schmee-sa, if you know what I'm sayin'.
5. My friend who moved to Mississippi called me today. She said surprisingly, she hasn't met anyone yet who is married to a blood relative. I think she thought she'd be living in a refrigerator box, or something. Honey, not on base.
kidding! oh god, so kidding.
I go now.